SurveySparrow is an amazing online survey platform that lets you build customised conversational surveys for any purpose and in all languages. With an array of question types and themes, you can collect users' feedback and gain insights to help make better decisions. It has plenty of features that make creating surveys and tracking interactions much easier.
But plenty doesn't mean perfect, right? So, we will have to look for alternatives that fulfill our requirements.
We have spent quite a lot of time looking for the best alternatives. All of these tools are personally tested by us, so there is no way you will be disappointed.
Let's jump right in.
Why should you look for a SurveySparrow alternative?
There are several reasons you should look SurveySparrow alternatives, including-
Ease of use 🪀
SurveySparrow has a steep learning curve compared to its competitors. It has too many features that make navigation tricky. If you are thinking of building a large complex survey, then SurveySparrow will be quite labor-intensive; from copying groups of questions to entering logic branches, you will need quite a lot of time to complete them. Some features, like the drag-and-drop options, reporting features, and UI, are also buggy.
Reporting feature 📈
SurveySparrow offers tons of reporting charts to analyze responses, but those aren't enough if you receive a lot of survey responses. Many of the alternatives to SurveySparrow have customizable dashboards that let you group and filter data for quick analysis. The tool also lacks data exporting capabilities and restricts dataflow management between workspace tools.
Pricing is one of the biggest reasons users switch from SurveySparrow. There are a lot of features like advanced conditional logic and custom CSS that are limited to higher-priced plans. SurveySparrow doesn't work for small businesses and startups, with annual payments and fewer response limits. Even in the trial plan, you only receive 100 responses, which is not enough to derive results.
Top 9 SurveySparrow alternatives to try now
The market has some of the best online survey platforms that you can use as an alternative to Survey Sparrow, which is easy to use, bug-free, has excellent reporting features, and will fit your budget. Let's discuss each of them in detail.
If you are looking for a perfect SurveySparrow alternative match, then MarbleFlows should be your ultimate option. MarbleFlows is a no-code first-time user experience app that lets you create interactive flows within seconds. It offers an array of templates that you can use while onboarding customers. You can customize these templates according to your needs and add questions that help you better understand your user's journey.
Features of MarbleFlows:
- You can A/B test various survey templates to select the best onboarding flow for your SaaS tool.
- You can embed MarbleFlows anywhere via widget, link, or iFrame to where you need it.
- MarbleFlows offers 1000+ design variations and 100+ templates decidedly made to target various customer journeys, usage, and demographics.
- You can add custom branding and logo to match your company's style.
MarbleFlows is extremely cost-friendly at just $12.99/month. You can also try its free plan to learn about the product.
Qualaroo is a great alternative to SurveySparrow because it lets you make surveys that fit the context of your app, website, or product. Its Nudge survey technology lets you ask the right question at the right time in a non-intrusive manner. You can use Qualaroo's Nudge to learn more about how users interact with your site, find out how satisfied they are, or collect leads.
Features of Qualaroo:
- Qualaroo's AI-powered analytics and reports feature helps turn free-form text into actionable insights. Also, include a unique call-to-action based on the emotional score.
- You can integrate Qualaroo with your favorite tool, including Zapier, Hubspot, Google Analytics, MailChimp, Slack, Salesforce, Live chats, etc.
- Use branching and skip logic within your survey to personalize questions within the survey for each user depending on their previously answered questions.
- Conduct A/B testing to see which survey variant works the best and yields the highest results.
- You can deploy various kinds of a survey like Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) surveys, User/Customer Effort Surveys (UES/CES), exit-intent surveys, System Usability Surveys (SUS), and Net Promoter Score (NPS) surveys, to name a few.
Qualaroo offers three paid plans starting at $100/month. It also offers a 15-day demo for users to get started.
SurveyMonkey is a popular feedback-gathering platform and an excellent SurveySparrow alternative. You can create surveys, collect responses, and analyze results on a single dashboard. SurveyMonkey has over 250 survey templates that are customizable with themes, logos, and brand colors. Whether for a website, email, social media, or a specific target audience, you can use SurveyMonkey for all of them.
Features of SurveyMonkey:
- Use skip logic in your survey to create a custom path for your respondent based on their answers. It is crucial, so you don't disturb your audience with unnecessary questions.
- SurveyMonkey lets you create various survey questions like MCQs, rating scales, open-ended, demographic, ranking, image choice, and many others.
- SurveyMonkey genius reviews your survey design and questions and rates it based on its 20 years of learning. It will pre-define your survey success so you can easily measure it with the actual results.
- You can use SurveyMonkey offline to conduct surveys at trade shows, conferences, retail stores, or even on the street. You don't need to have an internet connection for the same.
- SurveyMonkey offers integrations with Zoom, Salesforce, Marketo, Microsoft, Oracle, and custom API integration with over 100+ data.
SurveyMonkey offers one free and three unique plans for individuals, teams, and enterprises starting at $31 per month.
Typeform is one of the closest SurveySparrow alternatives that are easy to use, give faster results, and are budget-friendly. The platform lets you create quizzes, surveys, forms, polls, and tests. With Typeform's videoask, you can record your questions and talk to your audience face-to-face while building stronger business relationships on a large scale.
Features of Typeform:
- Typeform offers a custom, no-code layout with pre-build templates and skips logic to create interactive forms, surveys, and quizzes.
- You can integrate a chatbot into your website to engage faster with your audience. The chatbot will help you with product recommendations and customer support, resolve queries, and capture leads while maximising automation and efficiency.
- Typeform offers integrations with your favourite tools like Google Forms, Notions, Canva, Slack, Salesforce, Zapier, and many others.
- Typeform can get feedback, do market research and generate leads.
- The tool has an array of templates that you can choose from order forms and HR surveys; Typeform has it all.
Typeform offers three paid plans starting at $29/month.
If you are looking for a free SurveySparrow alternative, then Survicate is for you. You can get as many responses as you want for free for up to 7 days per survey. You can choose from over 125 survey templates and customize them according to your brand style, colors, and layouts. Whether email, link, or mobile, Survicate lets you create and distribute surveys in seconds.
Features of Servicate:
- Build surveys from over 15+ question types like CSAT, NPS, CES, and more. You can create unlimited surveys and add unlimited questions per survey on Survicate.
- Add skip logic, custom actions, and redirects to make your survey smarter and personalized.
- Survicate offers integrations with Intercom, Hubspot, ActiveCampaign, Kalviyo, Google Analytics, and many more.
- Track customer feedback from multiple sources on a centralized dashboard. Integrate Feedback Hub with Survicate to gather, aggregate, and analyze feedback with tags, filters, and automation rules.
- Add a feedback button to your website to collect feedback from users hassle-free.
Survicate offers one free and three paid plans starting at $99/month.
If reporting and data analysis is your top priority, then Qualitrics is an apt SurveySparrow alternative. It best serves every aspect of your business, including customer experience, employee engagement, product-market fit, brand awareness, and user onboarding. Through sentiment analysis, text analytics, and predictive analytics, Qualtrics uses AI to analyze customer feedback, like iQTM.
Features of Qualtrics:
- With Qualtrics, you never miss a chance to receive customer feedback; you can analyze video feedback, voice calls with customers, conversations via SMS, website feedback, and many more to find gaps and understand areas of improvement.
- Implement NPS surveys across channels like email, chatbots, mobile, offline surveys, and more to predict customers' actions and prevent them from leaving.
- Qualtrics offer advanced AI-based analytics like Stats iQ, Text iQ, and conjoint analytics to dig through data faster.
- Qualtrics offers an array of templates with 100 plus question types and an intuitive drag-and-drop survey tool to create effortless surveys.
You have to contact the sales team for a quote.
LimeSurvey offers similar features to SurveySparrow and serves as its perfect alternative. It's an open-source survey application that lets you create unlimited surveys with endless questions. You can also personalize your user's survey and keep them from answering questions they don't want to by using skip logic, piping, micro-tailoring, and valuation rules.
Features of LimeSurvey:
- LimeSurvey offers 80+ language options with quick translation support to the target audience of all demographics.
- It offers an array of templates with open and closed survey options and customizable features to better engage with the audience.
- Choose from 28+ different question types, with many more to come.
- Advanced export and import functions to download the report in text, CSV, PDF, SPSS, R, due XML, and MS Excel format
LimeSurvey offers one free and three paid plans starting at 9€.
Alchemer, formerly SurveyGizmo, offers a flexible, easy-to-setup and use online survey platform that lets you collect customer feedback through polls, surveys, and feedback forms. It offers twice as many question types as Qualtrics and SurveyMonkey and no-response charges, letting you better understand your customers.
Features of Alchemer:
- Collect customer data using built-in templates and multiple question types like MCQs, image heatmaps, open and closed questions, and checkboxes.
- In-depth reporting features to analyze customer data.
- Use skip logic, trigger emails, geo-targeting, advanced logic conditions, and more to personalize the feedback process for every user.
- Alchemer has amazing customization features like a theme library, custom CSS and HTML, branded subdomains, and many more to make your surveys close to your brand's style.
- With Alchemer, you can create quizzes and assessments, 360 performance reviews, polls, payment forms, and more through pre-built templates.
Alchemer's pricing starts at $49/use/month. You can use their free trial to learn more about the product.
Formstack is one of the best form builders that lets you create highly engaging web forms. This platform doesn't require you to write any code. It's good for collecting data to streamline processes and make better decisions. It can also be used to make online surveys with drag-and-drop features and templates that are ready to go. You can embed your surveys via email and social media or conduct them offline to make them accessible everywhere.
Features of Formstack:
- Formstack offers robust survey optimization tools like conversion kits, conditional logic, and one question at a time to get more responses.
- Create online surveys from customer satisfaction to employee engagement through pre-built templates.
- Integrate 100+ tools, including Salesforce, Slack, Hubspot, Mailchimp, and other third-party APIs.
- Conduct test variations of your surveys through A/B testing to discover which works better.
- The forms created are WCAG/Section 508 and HIPAA compliant, making your surveys reliable and trustworthy.
Formstack offers four paid plans starting at $50/month.
Choose the best SurveySparrow alternative
That's it; these were our top SurveySparro alternatives that you should definitely try. It's time you decide which one fits your needs.
Start by listing the features you are looking for and your overall budget. You can then select the best one from the list. All these tools are tried and tested, so we are sure they will solve your purpose.
Written by Rashi Jaitly.