What is product analysis questions?
Product analysis questions are a set of questions that are used to gather information and feedback about a product or service. These questions are used to help product managers, designers, and other stakeholders understand how well the product is meeting customer needs and identify areas for improvement.
Examples of product analysis questions include:
- What are the main features and benefits of the product?
- How does the product solve the customer's problem or meet their needs?
- How does the product compare to similar products on the market?
- How user-friendly is the product?
- What are the main pain points or challenges that users encounter when using the product?
- How likely are users to recommend the product to others?
- What are the main areas for improvement or changes that users would like to see in the product?
- Are there any specific customer segments or niches that the product is particularly well-suited for?
- How does the product perform in terms of meeting business goals (e.g. revenue, conversion rate, user retention)?
- What are the main competitors of the product and how the product differentiates from them?
Product analysis questions can be used in various ways, such as:
- User testing
- Focus groups
- Customer feedback
The answers to these questions will help product managers, designers and other stakeholders to understand the customer's needs and wants, and also to identify areas for improvement. It will also help them to make informed decisions about the direction of the product development and to measure the product's success against the business goals.
Product testing feedback form template