You can add interactive elements like trivia quizzes, memory games, then/now, personality quizzes, slideshows, lead forms, timelines, and so much more to your website. Intercity also offers an array of templates with adaptive design and an amazing UI.
Besides keeping your users engaged, Interacty also helps with lead generation. You can use Interacty lead generation forms to collect users' data and build relationships.
With all these features, Interacty has annoying distractions that have forced people to switch. So, if you are one of them looking for Interacty alternatives, then a blog is all you need.
Our team has tried a lot of different gamification tools and picked these as the best alternatives to Interacty.
Why do you need an Interacty alternative?
Interacty is an excellent tool to add gamification elements to your website and make users' experiences memorable, but there are several reasons why you must look for an alternative:
- Interacty lacks customization features like adding or changing your font, editing each game card independently, or adjusting the size. Users need more editing features to match elements to their brand style.
- Interacty has a steep learning curve. You will have to spend a lot of time figuring out how the platform works. Plus, the training materials are not up to the mark and don't solve your query.
- If you are working with a team, you will find difficulty organizing resources and communicating with team members for collaboration.
- The Interacty community is quite dated; it doesn't really help solve your problem.
Top Interacty alternatives that you shouldn't miss
Let's talk about some great Interacty alternatives with powerful features and prices that won't break the bank and will meet all your needs.
If you are looking for a perfect Interacty alternative match, then MarbleFlows should be your ultimate option. MarbleFlows is a no-code, first-time user experience app that lets you create interactive forms in seconds. It offers an array of templates that you can use while onboarding customers. You can customize these templates according to your needs and add questions that help you better understand your user's journey.
Features of MarbleFlows:
- You can A/B test various survey templates to select the best onboarding flow for your SaaS tool.
- You can embed MarbleFlows anywhere via widget, link, or iFrame to where you need it.
- MarbleFlows offers 1000+ design variations and 100+ templates to target customer journeys, usage, and demographics.
- You can add custom branding and logo to match your company's style.
MarbleFlows is extremely cost-friendly at just $12.99/month. You can also try its free plan to learn more about the product.
Involve.me is customer engagement software that lets you create landing pages, widgets, and popups for the entire customer journey. This no-code drag-and-drop funnel builder offers an array of customizable templates that you can use to engage better with your customers and convert more leads. Involve.me is the ultimate solution to acquire, convert, and retain customers.
Features of Involve.me:
- Involve.me offers over 200+ high-converting, mobile-responsive templates for creating quizzes, online forms, payment forms, surveys, calculators, personality tests, and lead pages. These templates can be directly embedded on your website with a copy-paste ready-made code.
- You can easily edit the templates according to your brand style by changing fonts, colours, and style or design it from scratch.
- Users can add interactive content elements like multiple choice questions, image answer questions, dropdowns, ratings, sliders, buttons, checkboxes, social share, and more directly on your website.
- You can set up multiple workspaces to help team members organize projects and collaborate efficiently to get desired results.
- Involve.me offers robust reporting features like overview KPIs, response summaries, personal data, detailed responses, identifying drop-offs, and more.
Involve.me offers one free and three paid plans starting at $25 per month.
SurveyLab is one of the best alternatives to Interacty. It specializes in online surveys, questionnaires, tests, and forms. It's your one-stop solution for customer experience, human resources, market research, and website engagement. SurveyLab can help reduce churn, increase customer satisfaction, and offer a competitive advantage. There is no need to install software; you only need a web browser to use
Features of SurveyLab:
- SurveyLab supports all device types pc/laptop, tablet, or smartphone. So, the surveys you create here are resized according to the screen resolution of the user to provide an optimum customer experience.
- SurveyLab lets you customize your form branding by adjusting it according to your brand style. You can edit colours and themes and add a logo to make it look like your brand.
- You can collect responses through various sources on SurveyLab, including email, SMS, WWW, Web widget, Popup, mobile app, QR code, Twitter, Facebook, or emails. You also get notifications about new customer responses for complete visibility.
- SurveyLab offers gamification features like rewards, mini-games and awards to encourage users to engage with your website.
- SurveyLab offers survey analysis in real-time. You can access those reports and filter fields to analyze your needs. If needed, you can export your survey reports to Excel (.xlsx), SPSS (.sav, .por), PowerPoint, PDF, or .csv file for any tool upload (SPSS)
- SurveyLab offers tools to measure different user needs. For customer experience, its customer satisfaction (CSAT), Net Promoter Score (NPS / NPS2), Voice of the Customer (VOC), and customer segmentation.
- To track employee satisfaction insights, you can use Employee satisfaction surveys, 360 feedback surveys, Pulse surveys, and Employee engagement surveys.
- You can also engage with your website visitors through web widgets, sales forms, newsletter signups, and more.
SurveyLab offers four paid plans starting at $49/month.
Outgrow is another Interacty alternative that lets you create interactive content to improve user engagement, increase lead conversion, and build strong customer relationships. This no-code platform lets you add calculators, quizzes, chatbots, assessments, polls, product recommendations, surveys, and forms to increase interactivity on your website.
Features of Outgrow:
- Outgrow offers 1000+ pre-optimized templates across industries that are fully customizable according to your brand style. You can bring out your brand through logos, colours, fonts, style, and more.
- Use unlimited branching logic for each question in your forms/surveys to send specific questions to each of your respondents. You can also imply conditional messaging to send different messages for different results. Plus, add images and videos to all of your messages.
- Outgrow offers an intuitive interface that lets you craft questions and options within minutes. You can create complex formulas for your interactive component to personalize each result.
- Outgrow offers end-to-end analytics about the user who used your calculator/survey/forms. So you can easily analyze the trends and get complete funnel visualization.
- Outgrow offers 1000+ integrations with Mailchimp, Hubspot, Drip, Salesforce, Active Campaign, Google Sheets, and more.
Outgrow offers four paid plans starting at $22/month.
Ex.co is a powerful website personalization software that lets you interact with various customer segments in the most relevant way to increase conversion rates and build stronger relationships. It helps users find their wants through surveys, promotions, product matching, knowledge polls, and customer feedback. Ex.co has a great user interface with the latest designs that make it easy to find what customers want.
Features of Ex.co:
- Offer beautiful video experiences for users by taking existing video or article content and converting it into stunning video clips by editing colours, fonts, and style. You can use these videos on every page of your website to delight users and bring more revenue.
- Personalize your user's experiences on your website in the most relevant way with interactive experiences. You can send different messages to shoppers, making each user's experience unique.
- Ex.co helps convert visitors into buyers through effective promotions, product recommendations, and interactive gift guides.
- Understand customers' experiences uniquely and authentically so you can help them reach what they are looking for.
- Ex.co helps advertisers pair the right ad with the right content to impress the target audience and boost engagement.
Ex.co offers four paid plans under Growth, Pro, Business, and Enterprise. You can contact the sales team for pricing.
6. Tally Form
Tally Form is one of the simplest tools for creating forms. It works similarly to Doc, making form-building easy, quick, and effective. It's an excellent platform for small businesses, startups, and solopreneurs looking to sell products online, get user feedback, find out how happy their customers are, and more. While a free version is great, some great features like custom CSS come only with a paid plan
Features Tally Form:
- Create unlimited forms, ask endless questions and collect unlimited responses. Tally Form is the simplest way to create forms for free.
- Tally Form offers an array of templates to choose from that can be transplanted into 20 different languages. You can customize your forms with text formatting, adding images, cover photos or logos, creating columns, creating custom thank-you screens, and embedding videos.
- Tally Form offers integrations to your favourite tools like Airtable, Notion, Google Sheets, Slack, Zapier, and many more.
- Use conditional logic in forms and surveys to personalize respondents' questions according to their previous responses.
Tally Form offers 99% of its features for free; however, it has a paid plan of $29/month.
Choose the best Interacty alternative
That's it; these were our top Interacty alternatives that you should try. It's time you decide which one fits your needs.
Start by listing the features you are looking for and your overall budget. You can then select the best one from the list. All these tools have been tried and tested, so we are sure they will solve your purpose.
Written by Rashi Jaitly.