#1 What is product led growth
Product led growth tools - is a technology stack that can be used to transform your organization into product led.
Product led growth is a business model where the primary driver of a company’s growth is its product, rather than other traditional channels such as marketing or sales.
A significant part of product led growth strategy is product onboarding.
Product led onboarding is a methodology for designing and delivering customer onboarding experiences that are driven by the product itself.
This model has gained popularity in recent years as more and more companies have embraced it as a way to scale their business. In many cases, product led growth is a more efficient and effective way to grow a company, as it leads to higher customer retention and engagement rates.
#2 Why use product led growth tools?
Are you looking to build product led growth company? This is the right way to go, especially for SaaS businesses. You can significantly improve the core business growth metrics with product led growth tools.
Product led growth tools are focused on 3 core metrics acquisition of customers, activation, and retention of customers.
Using a variety of tools helps you to achieve significant results:
- Save money and time on development
- Get extended analytics about your product
- Made it all with NoCode required
- Improve growth metrics
#3 Product-led growth tools types
For each stage of your user journey, you need to provide the right product led growth tools for your users in order to reach the best-targeted results.
There are a number of tools that can help companies achieve product-led growth. These include:
- Product design product led growth tools: A strong product is the foundation of any product-led company. These types of product led growth tools can help you to build a foundation for the product.
- Integrations& Automation product led growth tools: These types of tools can help you retain customers more and make them fans of your product.
- A/B testing product led growth tools: To better understand your users and built the best user experience for each user (Link)
- Sign-up product led growth tools: Simple sign-up and authentication process is essential for the product led growth
- User onboarding/Product adoption product led growth tools: Product usage starts from the onboarding process
- Customer feedback product led growth tools: Collecting customer feedback is crucial in order to improve your product. Without this feedback, it will be difficult to identify areas that need improvement.
- Customer support and communication product led growth tools :
- Data analysis product led growth tools: Data analysis is essential in order to understand how your product is being used and what changes need to be made
- Payment system product led growth tools: These types of product led growth tools can help you to convert more users inside of your product into customers.
We primarily prioritize here the tools which are connected directly to the product, rather than one which can work without it.
There are a lot of different tools that can be useful for product led growth. Some of the most popular ones include:
#4 All in one product led growth with Flows
Marbleflows 4.7. out of 5 🌟
What you can do with Marbleflows?
- Create the interactive flows to convert and qualify leads from the website
- Onboard and gather feedback from users
- Gather the feedback from your users
- Interact continuously via product or website
- A/B testing of different user journeys.
Goal: For lead generation
Stage: Acquisition and Aha moment
From first-time user onboarding to continuous engagement.
With MarbleFlows you can help your customers succeed on each step of their journey.
Step 1. Create a trigger flow to convert users from website
Template: Website Trigger to Action
Step 2. Create onboarding flow to familiarize users with product
Template: A first time user onboarding
Step 3. Create an activation and upselling flows to convert users to customers
Template: Upselling flow
Step 4. Create customer feedback and NPS via Marble
Template: User feedback widget
Step 5. Analyse the data and change the flows and create more content
Step 6. Create in product help center and education center
Template: In product Resource Center
#5 Product adoption
Pendo 4.5 out of 5🌟
Pendo is a great product led growth tool in your tech stack. It creates personal product experiences that improve user activation, feature adoption, and retention rates.
It’s easy to use and it doesn’t need any coding to work.
It can help you:
- Track users experience
- Bring users to Aha moment Help users Target experiences to the right users at the right time
- Move users to their “aha” moments faster through welcome flows and guided tours
- Drive awareness and adoption of new features through announcements, slide-outs, and hotspots
- Collect feedback and insights to improve your product
Pricing: From freemium and further talk to sales
Alterntives: Appcues, Userguiding, Userpilot
#6 A/B testing tools
Ab Tasty 4.5 out of 5 🌟
AB Tasty is a great way to A/B test some user experiences
Goal: Convert more customers and A/B test product
Pricing: Start from custom quite
#7 Sign up tools
Auth0 4.3 out of 5🌟
Auth 0 is a product unit within Okta, that takes a modern approach to identity, enabling organizations to provide secure access to any application, for any user. The
Goal: Create a simple sign-up process. Bring users as fast as possible to the "Aha" moment
Pricing: from 240$ per month
#8 Customer communication tools
Intercom 4.4 out of 5 🌟
Everyone knows Intercom’s live chat tool. But it’s way more than that. It’s a complete communications platform with bots, apps, product tours, email messages, and a help center to help you strengthen your customer relationships.
You can use Intercom to:
- Interact with your customers at all stages of their journey Manage all your interactions in one place Re-engage your customers Personalize interactions Integrate with 300+ apps Pricing: The pricing depends on the solutions you need and the number of people using it. Small businesses can access a basic plan from $67/month.
Pricing: From $67/month
#9 Customer feedback
Typeform 4.5 out of 5 🌟
Goal: Form Creation and Management
Stage: Engagement, Retention
Price: start from free in limited version
Alternative: Tally, MarbleFlows,Usersnap
#10 Payment system
Stripe 4.3 out of 5 🌟
In order to convert your users to customers as a majority of tools provide a freemium or free trial. Therefore you need to create
Goal: convert users in paid customers, deliver payment
Goal for product led growth tool: Online Payment Processing
#11 Analytics & Heatmaps
Hotjar 4.3 out of 5🌟
This is a tool that allows you to replay user sessions so that you can see how they interact with your product.
Goal: To analyse users behavious
Pricing: Starting from Free
Alternatives: MixPanel, Fullstory
#12 How to create step by step product led growth business with these tools?
- Create product. If you are starting completely from scratch you should think about basic things of creating the product or application. and use no code tools for product building
- The core part is the entrance to the product from the website. So make this process as smooth and easy as possible. If you are interested to drive prodcut led growth via tools.
- Next is onboarding and product adoption
- Don't forget to A/B test and analyze the data in the way
#13 Free product led growth tools
Here are the top free tools which provide a freemium forever free version of the product
Stripe- Payment processing
MixPanel- Data analysis
Bubble - product design
Loom: documentation and feedback
MarbleFlows- onboarding and customer feedback
Zapier- Automation and integrations
#14 How product led growth can help
Product led growth (PLG) is a strategy that focuses on using your product to drive growth. The main goal of PLG is to turn your users into advocates who will help promote your product.
There are a few key benefits of using PLG to drive growth:
- Increased word-of-mouth marketing: When your product is the star of your growth strategy, it means that users are more likely to tell their friends and family about it. This type of word-of-mouth marketing is incredibly valuable, as it’s one of the most trusted forms of advertising.
- Lower customer acquisition costs: Product led growth can help you acquisition new customers at a lower cost than traditional marketing or sales methods. This is because you’re letting your product do the heavy lifting when it comes to attracting new users.
- Improved customer retention: A strong product will keep your users coming back for more, which can lead to improved customer retention rates. Additionally, happy customers are more likely to tell others about your product, furthering its reach.
- Greater brand awareness: As your product gains popularity, so will your brand. This increased awareness]
It is essential to start creating your product led growth strategy by applying the best fitting product led growth tools.